|Welcome to CountryXReader! We're a close-knit community of people who love to read and write a special genre of fanfiction, deemed Reader Insert fanfiction. Here you'll find many stories, contests, and general author updates. As long as you all abide by the rules, we'll continue to be the largest and (hopefully) the most diverse Hetalia group.|
What's a Reader Insert? A reader insert is a story, normally with a romantic aspect, where the reader (yes, you!) gets to be part of the action. So, if you've got a crush on a country, browse their folder, and get to fangirl heaven! Need an example? Just jump right in.
Everything submitted is not automatically accepted, you will need an admin approval. That is because there are so many incoming submissions per day and we need to make sure things are placed where they are supposed to be. Make sure everything here is Hetalia.
We proudly accept:
- Hetalia Reader Inserts in any POV
- Stories with an OC x Country
- OC Countries x Reader
- Contest Advertisements
- Author Updates
We do NOT accept:
- Roleplay Ads
- Chat Room ads
- Non-Country x Reader Inserts
- Unrelated Journal Entries
- Country x Country Fan-fiction
- Stories in Foreign Languages
I trust everyone in this group to be mature enough to follow these rules. We will periodically do a clean sweep of the folders, so if we remove or move your stuff, it was probably for a good reason.
- Make sure to properly label Mature Content when necessary.
- Adhere by deviantART's rules.
- Be kind to writers and readers alike. We're not here to start flame wars.
- Don't use the comments to advertise ideas or beg for requests. The "Advertisements" folder might have a open request journal.
- If you have any questions, note us or comment in the group! If we don't reply, we're probably busy. Please be patient!
- Please do not advertise on our group wall; it is for searching stories, not for your advertising needs.
- Please do not use unsourced or uncredited images as the preview image of your fan fiction. Please leave details regarding who the drawing/image belongs to and its original artist in the description.
Have fun, and remember the rules!
Follow our Group Chat-room, where you can chat with other writers and readers!